Donate to The Sky Center
Your financial investment contributes to increased hope, resources, and solutions that reduce a young person’s risk of suicide and related issues.
Your gift helps us help others who have turned to The Sky Center at crucial life moments to manage inevitable stressors and rekindle their own inner light.
We rely entirely on grants, private resources, alliances with other organizations, and in-kind support so that both clients and staff can focus on the work at hand. Because of you, our programs are completely free of charge: reducing any barriers to accessing help when needed. Please join our circle of care by making your tax-deductible contribution today.
You can also make your donation by mailing a check to:
The Sky Center/ New Mexico Suicide Intervention Project
P.O. Box 6004
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87502
Levels of Giving
- $25 Prevention and Awareness Training for Students: Fund a presentation for one high school class of students
- $75 Inner and Outer Life Skills Group: Fund the supplies for 8-10 weeks of school groups
- $250 Toolkit for Wellbeing: Fund our latest initiative to help increase resiliency for our community
- $500 Prevention and Awareness Training for Leaders: Fund a training for educators, student counselors, faith leaders and/or other key youth leaders
- $600 Family Counseling: Fund 12 free family counseling sessions for a family in need
- $1000 Graduate Training Program: Fund the training of 1 graduate student in a 9 month clinical training program working with vulnerable youth and families
- $2500 Natural Helpers: Fund one public middle school for a two day student retreat to develop leadership skills, ant-bullying strategies and increase kindness among peers
New Mexico Suicide Intervention Project is a charity recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under Section 501(c)(3). No goods or services were received in return for this gift.
We are committed to managing all contributions to The Sky Center/New Mexico Suicide Intervention Project with the highest level of financial integrity and keeping you informed about how your resources are used.